Fun Christmas weekend snorkeling with turtles, dolphin watching and SNUBA
Published December 26, 2016 | By Staff
Posted in Photos of the day
ACTIVITES & RESERVATION INFO
- Friendly hawaiian green sea turtles are plentiful in the Ko Olina area.
- Lots of tropical reef fish on every tour
- The west side of Oahu has the largest population of spinner dolphins on the island.
- Best of photos of the day… Dolphins and Whales
- Awesome SNUBA and snorkeling with the hawaiian green sea turtles off the catamaran