Morning Dolphin Snorkel Tour
Hawaiian spinner dolphins enjoy Oahu's west coast and are very playful, acrobatic and friendly.
Boat Tour – 7;00 A.M. – 10:30 A.M.
With Transportation from and to Waikiki – 5:15 A.M. – 12 P.M.
What’s Included in My Dolphin Encounter & Snorkel Tour?
- Two snorkel sites with tropical reef fish and Hawaiian green sea turtles, and a in-water wild dolphin experience
- Check-in drinks of tea or cocoa and a snack pack
- Hawaiian-style lunch served after your snorkel tour – Drinking water available on board – Bathroom on board
- Snorkel gear, snorkel lessons and life vests
- Seasonal Alaska humpback whale watching – December thru March
M-F: 5 a.m. – 8 p.m.