Book on-line and receive a "Free Beach Tote Bag!"
“The Catamaran Sail & Snorkel Tours are available.” Please note: The SNUBA add-on option is not available at this time.
“The Dolphin Snorkel Tours are closed until further notice.”
In response to COVID-19 we have implemented new health & safety policies:
– We encourage all guest to pre-sign in, use an on-line waiver, pre-purchase items so that there’s less checking in on hand to hand devices. However, for those that check in on site, we will check-in outside of the marina store and wipe down iPad devices between guests.
– When guests arrive, we ask that they wear masks upon arrival, and we will be screening outside the marina store using a temporal thermometer, complete verbal symptom checklist to identify symptoms outlined by the CDC and ask that each person use hand sanitizer before boarding the boat.
– Guest will be asked to fill out contact information if we do not have enough on file for contact tracing.
– Guest will be asked to continue to wear masks until we are all on board and underway, unless actively eating or consuming beverages.
– We have moved our lunch service to pre-packaged sandwiches and offer for guest to take away lunches if they so desire.
– Our snorkel gear will be disinfected in front of each guest before each person uses the gear.
– Groups and family will have group spaces in designated areas on the boat.
– On board, disinfectant stations for masks will be available so if guest have the desire to they can disinfect gear again.
– As always, we will take the time between each tour to wash down our boats including sanitizing, wiping railings, tables, the bar and re-setting food and beverage service.
Catamaran: 20 maximum passengers; we are adhering to state and local mandated tier systems.
“We apologize for any inconvenience but at this time we are not able to offer transportation due to the pandemic.”
“Monday Special,” book any snorkel tour only for a Monday and receive a 10% discount. Must call to book!
One Free Beach Tote Bag per on-line booking, must reserve for two or more. Free tote bag NOT included with all discounted rates and luau combos.
Transportation from Waikiki Hotels only included with retail rates. Ko Olina Resort Hotels Guests please take free Resort Shuttle from your hotel lobby to the marina store. (Please note: We are not able to offer transportation at this time due to the pandemic).
Our Speedboat Dolphin Snorkel Tour includes a passive, non-intrusive snorkel with the Hawaiian spinner dolphins and two amazing snorkel sites with colorful tropical reef fish and friendly Hawaiian green sea turtles.
As an added bonus, both snorkel tours include seasonal Alaska humpback whale watching (December thru March).
We also offer a two hour relaxing Catamaran Sunset Sail on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday evenings with complimentary champagne and tasty appetizers.
The Snorkel & Luau Combo allows our snorkel guests to combine either of your snorkel tours with the popular Paradise Cove Luau. Reserve both a snorkel tour and luau and save!
No matter which activity you choose, your courteous Captain and crew will provide you a safe, fun and memorable experience.
A minimum of 8 passengers required for tours to go out.
Ko Olina Ocean Adventures
Business Hours: 5:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M.