See Dolphins or Whales Guarantee or re-ride for free! (see details below) Free Beach Tote Bag!
In response to COVID-19 we have implemented new health & safety policies:
– We encourage all guest to pre-sign in, use an on-line waiver, pre-purchase items so that there’s less checking in on hand to hand devices. However, for those that check in on site, we will check-in outside of the marina store and wipe down iPad devices between guests.
– Disinfectant stations at check-in with temporal scans and hand sanitizers will be available.
– Our snorkel gear will be disinfected in front of each guest before each use. There will also be additional gear cleaning stations on board.
– Groups and family will have group spaces in designated areas on the boat.
– We have moved our lunch service to pre-packaged sandwiches and offer for guest to take away lunches if they so desire.
– Mask are required during the check-in process and may be taken off after the boat sets sail.
– Shakas will be given all day long!
“The Catamaran Sail & Snorkel Tours will be starting on August 7, 2020.”
“The Dolphin Snorkel Tours are now available on Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday.”
“Monday Special,” book any snorkel tour only for a Monday and receive a 10% discount. Must call to book!
See Dolphins or Whales Guarantee is for the Dolphin Snorkel Tour only. It’s a complimentary re-ride which must be within five days of your tour date. Optional lunch or transportation $15.00 each. If you are not able to re-ride there are no partial or full refunds.
One Free Beach Tote Bag per on-line booking, must reserve for two or more. Free tote bag NOT included with all discounted rates and luau combos.
Transportation from Waikiki Hotels only included with retail rates. Ko Olina Resort Hotels Guests please take free Resort Shuttle from your hotel lobby to the marina store.
Our Speedboat Dolphin Snorkel Tour includes a passive, non-intrusive snorkel with the Hawaiian spinner dolphins and two amazing snorkel sites with colorful tropical reef fish and friendly Hawaiian green sea turtles.
As an added bonus, both snorkel tours include seasonal Alaska humpback whale watching (December thru March).
We also offer a two hour relaxing Catamaran Sunset Sail on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday evenings with complimentary champagne and tasty appetizers.
The Snorkel & Luau Combo allows our snorkel guests to combine either of your snorkel tours with the popular Paradise Cove Luau. Reserve both a snorkel tour and luau and save!
No matter which activity you choose, your courteous Captain and crew will provide you a safe, fun and memorable experience.
A minimum of 6 passengers required for tours to go out.
Ko Olina Ocean Adventures
Business Hours: 5:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M.