Book on-line and receive a "Free Beach Tote Bag!"
“We’re in this journey together.”
Our fully COVID vaccinated crew welcomes you.
Aloha – at Ko Olina Ocean Adventures,
Beginning on January 1, 2022 in order to participate in our sailing and snorkeling excursions, guest 12 and older are now required to show a vaccination card (or photo) along with a valid picture ID.
PROOF OF VACCINATION: May be shown by:
- Hawaii Safe Travels app
- CDC Vaccination Card (or photo)
- An official immunization record from outside the US which identifies date of vaccine, type and ID.
In response to COVID-19 we have implemented new health & safety policies:
– We encourage all guest to pre-sign in, use an on-line waiver, pre-purchase items so that there’s less checking in on hand to hand devices.
– Guest will be asked to fill out contact information if we do not have enough on file for contact tracing.
– Guest will be asked to continue to wear masks until we are all on board and underway, unless actively eating or consuming beverages.
– We have moved our lunch service to pre-packaged sandwiches and offer for guest to take away lunches if they so desire.
– Our snorkel gear will be disinfected between each guest before a person uses the gear.
– As always, we will take the time between each tour to wash down our boats including sanitizing, wiping railings, tables, the bar and re-setting food and beverage service.
Catamaran: 30 maximum passengers (a minimum of 8 passengers required to go out).
Cancellation policy: 48 hours prior to the start of your tour for a full refund.
“Monday Special,” book any snorkel tour only for a Monday and receive a 10% discount off of our retail rates. Must call to book!
One Free Beach Tote Bag per on-line booking, must reserve for two or more. Free tote bag NOT included with all discounted rates, luau combos and sunset tour.
Transportation from Waikiki Hotels are available. Ko Olina Resort Hotels Guests please take free Resort Shuttle from your hotel lobby to the marina store. (resort shuttle currently not operating)
As an added bonus, snorkel tours include seasonal Alaska humpback whale watching (December thru March).
We also offer a two hour relaxing Catamaran Sunset Sail which includes three complimentary cocktails and light appetizers.
The Snorkel & Luau Combo allows our snorkel guests to combine your snorkel tour with the popular Paradise Cove Luau. Reserve both a snorkel tour and luau and save!
No matter which activity you choose, your courteous Captain and crew will provide you a safe, fun and memorable experience. All snorkel gear is provided. If you bring your own snorkel gear please do not bring a full face mask. We do not allow full face masks.
Ko Olina Ocean Adventures
Business Hours: 6:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M. HST